Painted furniture has been all the rage in the past few years and I definitely got caught up in the trend. (Although it’s amazing to me how quickly and dramatically trends have changed!) If you’re willing to look through this post, be prepared for maybe a little inspiration, and to be witness to some bad decisions and crappy photos. It’s all part of the learning experience!
<script async data-uid=”17d90b2460″ src=”https://f.convertkit.com/17d90b2460/926e97a4d4.js”></script>
Here’s 30+ painted furniture before and afters:
- French dresser painted turquoise – One of my favorite projects! At the time this style of dresser was in high demand!
- Coffee table
- Antique dresser
- Picture frame
- Mid century dresser. I hated this set at first and tried to make it shabby chic. Thank goodness I didn’t get rid of it. It fit in perfectly with the mid century trend painting navy!
- Glazed desk – I painted this for one of Will’s cousins.
- Dresser – This $5 dresser made a fine TV stand for fresh college grad :)
- Flea market chair – painted and reupholstered
- French side table – garage sale save
- Gray and blue dresser
- Gray and white desk
- Kids table
- Another dresser
- Coffe table
- Emerald green dresser
- TV Cabinet
- Green chest – one of my most popular pieces!
- Coffee table made out of a door
- Stained and painted table and chairs
- Old school desk
- Another desk
- Cream Buffet
- French night stand
- Another desk…
- Shabby Mirror
- Gray headboard
- Pink mirror
- Yellow side table
- TV Cabinet
- Distressed turquoise side table
- Sewing table
- Green cabinet
- Turquoise cabinet
- Green side table
- Another side table…
- Another side table again…