If you follow me on Facebook, you’ve already seen this. But for the rest of you, here is where I’m at with the dresser:
So here’s what I have left to do:
- Touch up paint on the dresser around the edges.
- Touch up stain on inside of dresser.
- Sand and paint the bottom drawer that will be going back in.
- Buy shelves and stain them.
- Insert shelves.
- Make pretty and take final pictures! :)
I’m sure my roommate is so sick of this taking up our entire living room! In 3 weeks we’ll be moving out though, and I’ll have a garage to store my projects in after that.
Although I’ve heard there’s a possibility of snow on Friday, it looks like it should be around 60 degrees on Saturday and Sunday (welcome to Missouri) so hopefully I can get this dresser finished by the end of the weekend.
My boyfriend’s birthday is this Sunday, but I’ve already decided I’m not going to party. I don’t have time to lose another weekend that way… A cake and a new golf club will have to be good enough! :)